ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
- Abstracts can be submitted in two formats for evaluation: oral or poster.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the congress website using the online abstract submission form.
- The language of the abstract can be either Turkish or English.
Abstract Submisson Deadline: January 15, 2024
- Abstracts will be collected via the online abstract submission form.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter capitalized and without abbreviations.
E.g. Ayfer Selin Yıldırım
- The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be provided.
E.g. Xxxx University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Xxxx, City
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exceptions.)
E.g. Xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxxx
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, their full names should be provided in parentheses.
- The abstract should briefly state the aim and methods of the study, summarize the findings with sufficient numerical details, and present the conclusions within the context of the results obtained.
- The abstract should be written using the headings: aim, method, findings, and conclusion.
- The total character count of the abstract, excluding the title and the author's name and surname, should not exceed 3000 characters.
- The number of tables or figures included in the abstract should not exceed 2.
- Any abstract that does not comply with these rules will be excluded from evaluation regardless of its content.
EVALUATION OF ABSTRACTS
- Evaluation will be carried out by the Abstract Evaluation Committee with researchers' names, surnames, and institutions kept confidential on the internet.
- To be eligible for evaluation, at least one of the researchers must have completed the congress registration process.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the format of the presentations (oral or poster) and make the final decision. The evaluation results will be sent to all abstract authors as a result letter via email, and we strongly advise authors to pay attention to the final decision regarding their presentation style.